Talent Lives Here
Wellspring Talent is a full cycle recruiting agency partnering with healthcare providers, educational institutions and social impact organizations to connect them with underrepresented talent.
Staffing & Per Diem
Wellspring is a temporary, temp-to-permanent, and direct placement firm that works with organizations who are focused on training underrepresented talent pools with specific skill sets that are in-demand in today’s business world.
How do we work?
- We fulfill contracted services and full-time permanent placements.
- We offer full-service, back-office HR support for our contractors on assignment.
- We make matches and stay engaged to ensure each candidate has a smooth onboarding process.
- We provide ‘full-cycle coaching’ based on a behavioral assessment that is proven effective in matching candidates to positions and offering professional skills support throughout the interview and on-boarding process.
Why use Wellspring?
- Our professional coaching support creates dramatic results in retention and long-term career success.
- Companies strategically increase the size of their diversity workforce benefit from our diverse talent pipeline.
If you are looking for temporary or permanent talent for your organization, we’d love to discuss your needs.
In addition to our traditional staffing solutions, Wellspring clients can select from a menu of options to hire, retain, and advance outstanding talent through our full-cycle recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) model, which connects our recruiting services to your virtual interviewing systems and a shared applicant tracking system.
- Staffing Strategy Consultation
- Search Strategy Consultation
- Creative & Flexible Staffing Programs
- Direct Fill Temporary Capabilities
- Salary & Market Intelligence Consultation
- Temporary & Contract Bill Rate Consultation
- Candidate Profile, Availability, & Benchmarking Consultation
- 100% Service Guarantee - On Every Placement
Temporary and Contract Staffing – Interim Assignments and Long-Term Contracts
A direct hire is not always the best option – last-minute coverage requirements, short- and long-term projects, holiday shortages, and interim demands for specific expertise are constant in the strategic staffing marketplace.
With our temporary and contract staffing divisions, your project and temporary work gets done with one phone call. We do everything — from interviewing, hiring and terminating employees, to communicating pay rate and benefits, distributing paychecks, computing wages and withholdings, maintaining personnel and payroll records, maintaining liability, fidelity and Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage, and performing certain application procedures including completion of I-9 forms.
Just tell us what you need and when you need it, and we’ll take it from there.
Temporary/Contract-to-Hire – Temporary or Contract Assignment with Full-Time Conversion Option
Sometimes you want to audition potential candidates to see how they work. Other times, interim positions may become full-time jobs. Through this flexible option, both clients and temporary/contract employees have the opportunity to further explore each other and make sure they’re making the right decision.
Payroll Services – Your Talent, Paid by Us
Although we primarily place contract and temporary employees sourced through our recruiting organizations, occasionally our clients bring potential hires to us when they are unable to hire them directly.
By utilizing Wellspring’s payrolling service, your candidate completes our application process and we conduct appropriate background and eligibility checks, track time and attendance, and issue paychecks on a weekly basis with direct-deposit. Payrolled employees are offered the same exact benefits and resources offered to all temporary and contract employees.
With Wellspring’s Payroll Service, you not only delegate the cumbersome and expensive process of onboarding (and terminating) new hires, but we become the employee’s employer, responsible for statutory costs and workers’ compensation.
Contingency Search – Direct Hire/Full-Time Placement
On a contingent basis we research, identify and introduce qualified candidates, manage the interview and selection process, provide detailed references and background information, negotiate compensation, and provide valuable feedback after candidates start.
Our clients are only billed for service if a candidate is successfully hired and remains employed beyond our 100% guarantee period, so there is no better risk-free way to bring top talent directly into your organization.
Retained Search/Executive Search – Direct Hire/Full-Time Placement
Our Executive Search/Retained Search option provides a dedicated team of researchers, candidate developers and search consultants who commit to your specific project and timeframe — no matter what.
Our Executive Search Process
- Job Targeting - We assess your organization's mission and business strategy, values, position needs, and core job requirements. We use this information to quickly develop an accurate and inspiring Job Target that works for your Hiring Manager and Hiring Team.
- Refine Requirements - We can help you edit and craft a powerful job description and facilitate an initial meeting with your Hiring Team (or Board of Directors) to design an effective interview process.
- Establish a Competency Criteria - We will establish a competency criteria that can objectively measure each candidates skills and experience against the most important requirements of the position.
- Source - We will post your job across all available online platforms and alert our global Talent Network of the job posting on our own job board. We will also directly source candidates within our talent pool who match the core job requirements and begin to book initial phone screenings with qualified candidates who express an interest.
- Verify - We will provide background, career and education verification. In addition, we will provide candidates with behavioral assessments to determine how well they match your team's work style needs and identify key areas to probe during the latter rounds of the interview process.
- Test Functional Knowledge - We are able to work with your Hiring Manager or Hiring Team to design and provide assignments to candidates in cases where specific functional expertise must be demonstrated through a sample work product.
- Structured Interviews - We can help design a set of structured interview questions and scorecards for C-Suite and Board Members, as well as panel interviews with key team members and functional leads who may not be part of the primary Hiring Team.
- Offer - We can help you benchmark and provide a compelling offer to your favored candidate(s).
- Onboarding Assistance - Wellspring also offers Technical Assistance and coaching to your Hiring Manager during the first 100 Days of a candidate's tenure.